From June 27 to June 29 2016 the OPTi Consortium has met for the next regular OPTi meeting. During three days of the meeting latest achievements within OPTi were presented and the basis for further planning is set. Experts from all partners have met in workshops to discuss specific challenges and their solutions that were faced during previous working phases. The exchange of experiences covering all aspects of OPTi project helped to further improve the high quality and speed of development.
- Comparative analysis of demand response events in hospital HVAC 2018-04-12
- OPTi presents results on optimized supply temperature curve concept 2018-02-01
- Celsius talk: OPTi-mising DHC systems 2017-09-20
- OPTi face-to-face meeting at Luleå Energy AB´s office 2017-04-05
- Workshop on Future District Heating and Cooling Systems at ACM eEnergy 2017 2017-02-27