Social landlords in the UK need to carefully consider how they bill residents for heating in district heating schemes, says new research findings published by environmental charity Changeworks. Read more at Scottish Housing News.
- Comparative analysis of demand response events in hospital HVAC 2018-04-12
- OPTi presents results on optimized supply temperature curve concept 2018-02-01
- Celsius talk: OPTi-mising DHC systems 2017-09-20
- OPTi face-to-face meeting at Luleå Energy AB´s office 2017-04-05
- Workshop on Future District Heating and Cooling Systems at ACM eEnergy 2017 2017-02-27